Copying, Printing, and Faxing
Charges for copying/printing
- $.15 for 8 ½ by 11 inch black & white
(each printed side)
- $.50 for 8 ½ by 11 inch color
- $.15 for 8 ½ by 14 inch black & white
- $.75 for 8 ½ by 14 inch color
- $.50 for 11 by 17 inch black & white
- $1.00 for 11 by 17 inch color
Charges for Faxing
- $2.00 for the first page
- $1.00 for every additional page
No charge for cover sheet or confirmation page (provided by the Library). No international faxing. No faxes received.
Please call the Library (715-258-4414) to check on room availability before filling out and sending the form.
The library has a number of meeting rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis for meetings that are in accordance with the Library’s Meeting Room Policy. Please read the policy for details and guidelines on the use of Library meeting rooms. Forms should be returned to the library. Room reservations are not confirmed until the reservation form has been completed and signed by the applicant and the library administration.
Get a Library Card
Please note: Online Registration is for NEW InfoSoup Library Cards only.
- If you’ve ever had a card from an InfoSoup Library, please contact your local InfoSoup library with questions about the status of your card.
- Your card number will be good for 30 days and can be used for placing holds and accessing online resources.
- Contact your library within 30 days to complete your registration.
- If you are under 18, please bring a parent or guardian with you to pick up your card.
- To access our Library Card Frequently Asked Questions page HERE.
Call ahead to have your items and holds checked out for contactless delivery to your car. Pickup is in the parking lot near the labeled brown door.
- 4 Study Rooms
- Tech Help
- Hot Spots for checkout
- Laptops for checkout
- Portable DVD player for checkout
- Microfilm scanner
- Toys for checkout
- Puzzles and Games for checkout