Download or stream 3 items each calendar month with no waiting lists. If you see it and you want it, you can have it. Hoopla gives you access to 500,000 movies, tv, music, books*, audiobooks*, and comics. Use Hoopla on your laptop or computer by logging in to the website, or use the Hoopla app on your mobile devices. Hoopla is available to Waupaca Library Patrons who live in Waupaca or Waushara County.To get started go to www.hoopladigital.com
- First click the blue GET STARTED button… you’ll be prompted for the following steps:
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Search for and select WAUPACA PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Enter your Library Card Number and PIN
- Click the blue SIGN ME UP button
1) Login to the site OR open the app
2) Find what you want and click Borrow. It's that easy. Movies, Audiobooks, and TV give you the option to Download to your device (rather than just stream by default) while Books and Comics download automatically.
Check Out Periods
21 days: audiobooks*, books*, & comics
07 days: music
03 days: movies & tv episodes (each episode counts as one download toward your total)
When your checkout period is up, the items will automatically return and be deleted from your device.
For a list of supported devices, go to www.hoopladigital.com/help and click on Supported Devices.