Take Action Now - Stop the Spread
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Physically distance at least 6 feet from people with whom you do not live.
- Wear a cloth face mask, unless unable to wear one for medical reasons.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Indoors, do not gather with people outside of your household.
- Outdoors, limit gatherings, physically distance and wear face coverings.
- Self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days after return from travel.
- If symptomatic, call your health care provider, get a test, and stay home while awaiting results.
- Cooperate with public health officials if you have tested positive or are a close contact.
- Self-quarantine if you are notified or are aware of being a close contact.
Waupaca County Public Health implores everyone to take actions to help stop uncontrolled community spread. (COVID-19 Emergency Alert issued 10/5/2020)