Artober is here! Artober is a month-long program that encourages artists of all levels to create something once a day (whether you draw, paint, or sculpt!) during the month of October based on our daily art prompts. These prompts are attached in a PDF at the bottom of this post.
Make sure to share your art with the library by emailing us a picture or tagging us in your post on Facebook/Instagram!
- For each art piece you share with us, your name will be entered into a prize drawing for various art supplies.
- You may submit one art piece per daily prompt.
- Art shared with us will be shared on the library's social media pages.
- One Adult and One Teen Winner will be announced on November 2nd!
- Participants must be 12-years old or older to be entered into our prize drawing.
We'll be tracking the hashtag #wauartober2020 on Facebook and Instagram. All emails regarding Artober can be sent to