Library Mission: The Waupaca Area Public Library is committed to offering opportunities for innovation, connection, and engaged learning.
Vision: The Waupaca Area Public Library will be known as the community resource that promotes innovation, technology, collaboration, connectedness and all forms of literacy.
Values: The Waupaca Area Public Library strives to be:
- Inclusive– opening doors for increasing engagement
- Responsive – collaborating with partners to meet community needs
- Respectful – a welcoming environment, open yet private
- Accessible – by offering up-to-date technology and resources
- Connected – starting conversations and creating community
Land Acknowledgement: The land that surrounds us is part of who we are; it reflects our history. As we enjoy the lakes, rivers, forests and land of our area, we recognize those from the Menominee and Ho-Chunk Nations and others of the 12 American Indian Nations of Wisconsin who were here taking care of this beautiful place long before the settlers arrived. White settlers and their descendants have long benefitted at the expense of Indian Nations. Indigenous people are not relics of the past. The fabric of our community is enhanced by their presence and we make our pledge to celebrate their talents, gifts and rich culture.