Anters to Zebras???
The Waupaca Area Public Library is holding an wildlife/nature exhibit from November 20th, 2017-December 29th, 2017 and we are looking for private collectors willing to lend their items to us for the six week exhibit. We would like to display unique taxidermy pieces with visual interest, or even award winning show stoppers. Imagine turning our 1500 sq. ft. exhibit room into a natural history museum. We want to Connect our patrons with the world of wildlife and help them Learn about modern taxidermy.
- We are asking for stories to accompany the loaned items to bring interest to the exhibit.
- We would be happy to display as many as 5 items per person as space allows.
- Items will need to be dropped off or arranged for delivery between November 13th- November 16th
- Pick up/Return is January 2nd-5th
- Size and weight limits may apply, please consult us about our limitations.
Brigid Ferkett, Exhibit Room Co-ordinator, Waupaca Area Public Library
107 S. Main St. Waupaca WI 54981 email@example.com 715-281-0812